Nesda Technologies Ltd, and its employees, is involved in the community on many different levels.
Deliliah has shaved her head to raise funds for the Canadian Cancer Society's "Wheels of Hope" campaign!
- Waterfront Festival
- Belleville's Canada Day Festivities
- SIFE (Students in Free Enterprise through Loyalist College)
- Quinte Rotary Music Festival
- Golf tournaments for the BCC and several community agencies
- Kingston Gymnastics Club
- Quinte Adult Specialized Co-op Education Program
- Post-Secondary Co-op Education Program
- United Way
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Belleville and District Girls Minor Hockey
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Sick Children's Hospital
- Rotary Club – Whitby
- Donated hosting and expertise for 2nd Sidney Scouts and Algonquinte Area Scouting
- Belleville Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club - Belleville
- Quinte Business Network
- HRPA (Human Resources Professionals Association)
- OCSA (Ontario Community Support Association) Corporate Member
In the technology world, environmental hazards are always a concern due to the improper disposal of technical equipment. Nesda not only ensures their own products are disposed of appropriately but as well as their client's products. We do not take the environmental issues lightly and do our part to be green.
Nesda Technologies Ltd will continue to be a supporter of its community and the people within their community.
Nesda Technologies Ltd is a member of Legal Shield pre-paid legal services.